10 Mart 2010 Çarşamba

The First Hi..

Heyy Everybody!

Yes you knew it's me! its my first post and its really exciting... I didn't wanna write in english but dear Ebrumisal made me write in english.(ı can not hurt anyone:)) we work for same company, she is like my sis. ı am youngest of my home, and ı dont have younger sis or brother... but she became as a sister to me. Anyway! sometime she makes me crazy and ı do somethnig too:) ı can't write even in turkish but I'm tring to write in english. ı know reader, you will say that guy must be idiot but ım not...ım sure you will like me:))

somethng happaned rigth now... Ebru(my buddy) was tring to write somthnig but she couldnt write anything.. she pushed me to write in english...

ı liked the game "Writing". that is really recreative! ım gonna be good at that! I can write better.

Take Care Reader see you...

3 yorum:

  1. well done you did it buddy. I know ı can trust you. go who can stop you :P By the way ı like this post. well done again. Si yaa

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Keep writing. I like it :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. ok then girls I'm going to do this...heyy buddy nobody can stop me... thanks Derya ı promise ı will keep going...

    YanıtlaSil